RAND WATER RACE FOR VICTORY
54 KM RACE
• The first 4,1 km and the final 4,1 km of the event is on the same route.
• At 8,5 km mark PAY ATTENTION at Nampak intersection – bumpy roads / pedestrians. Turn left and then cross over highway (R59) and turn right at
• Cycle along Kliprivier Road for another 6,5 km until the R82 intersection.
• Pay attention at R82 intersection after 24,5 km – two turns left are encountered.
• Long uphill drag (10 km) to Walkerville. First tester for legs! (CAUTION ! ROAD WORKS ON THE ROAD.)
• Sharp turn left into Randvaal Road at 36 km. First water point at 36.5 km mark.
• Pass Lapeng Centre on left.
• Fast, steep downhill and sharp turn left into Joan Road at 40,5 km.
• Turn right at intersection at 49 km mark, Springbok Road. Riders of 110 km race will enter into this road from the opposite (Karee Kloof) direction.
• FINISH at 54 km.
RIDE AND ARRIVE SAFE